Voorheesville, NY Poultry picnic 8/27/2011

Quote:
th.gif

Quote:
What is your favorite item? That is what we would love to try! As we get closer I will keep updating page 1 and you can see what it already coming. Thanks and we're getting close!

Probably a dessert, as I will be late. I will check the list and decide then.

Quote:
What is your favorite item? That is what we would love to try! As we get closer I will keep updating page 1 and you can see what it already coming. Thanks and we're getting close!

Probably a dessert, as I will be late. I will check the list and decide then.

Cool!

What time?

I will probably bring my 12 yo DD. She makes jewelry (earrings, necklaces, and "temporary" hair extensions) from feathers. Is it ok if she brings some to sell?

Quote:
How about 11am - 5pm, In case some people are driving from a distance. If everyones having fun we can have a campfire!

My 12 yo dd also is crafty and love to make things. Please feel free to bring some.

Quote:
How about 11am - 5pm, In case some people are driving from a distance. If everyones having fun we can have a campfire!

My 12 yo dd also is crafty and love to make things. Please feel free to bring some.

11 to 5 works for me. I work until 10 EVERY SATURDAY...cripes...devotion to job is highly overrated....but I live close (probably closest of all attendees).... I'll bake the chicken legs the night before....can I reheat them at your house close to time to eat?

Back
Top Bottom