Voorheesville, NY Poultry picnic 8/27/2011

I just have to run it all by the hubby...not sure if he has any plans or if he's working that day. I also may be carpooling with my SIL....... I will post soon. -erin-

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

And yes...please come and post what birds you want to sell/swap/give away....We are going to have a good time and good food and get to know everyone better. (Not to meantion have a face to put with names.) Annie (the Hostess) is doing a County fair this week....so it may take a while for your name to show up on the first post....but come....

PS to everyone. Annie is going to PM everyone her address so you can mapquest and/or GPS her location. She is hoping to have a picture of the rooster scarecrow she is going to put at the driveway entrance to help you find the right driveway. I've been there and you are all going to be very surprised where she is located and what she has hidden behind her house. IT'S WONDERFUL.

Wow...now my curiosity is peaked!
pop.gif

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

And yes...please come and post what birds you want to sell/swap/give away....We are going to have a good time and good food and get to know everyone better. (Not to meantion have a face to put with names.) Annie (the Hostess) is doing a County fair this week....so it may take a while for your name to show up on the first post....but come....

PS to everyone. Annie is going to PM everyone her address so you can mapquest and/or GPS her location. She is hoping to have a picture of the rooster scarecrow she is going to put at the driveway entrance to help you find the right driveway. I've been there and you are all going to be very surprised where she is located and what she has hidden behind her house. IT'S WONDERFUL.

Wow...now my curiosity is peaked!
pop.gif

me too!
ep.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
No....it's just that Voorheesville is a village and she has this wonderful lifestock in the back yard. I was very surprised by what was there and how close neighbors were etc.

Back
Top Bottom