Voorheesville, NY Poultry picnic 8/27/2011

Quote:
did you say you were bringing some? I'd love to check them out if you are. I've had a wyandotte hatch out two broods this year. I love when a hen is willing to do all the work.

okay,, it wasnt' you that has some for sale.

Happyhensny (annie the hostess) is selling some

Quote:

Happyhensny (annie the hostess) is selling some

yay, so even if I can't bring a pair home I can cuddle them.

Quote:
did you say you were bringing some? I'd love to check them out if you are. I've had a wyandotte hatch out two broods this year. I love when a hen is willing to do all the work.

I am them and they will be here, available for YOU to buy! :)

thumbsup.gif
I'm still not sure. I do dig them. can I snuggle them before I make that decision..lol

Annie...you ready for the home invasion? I am such a procrastinator...I'm going to leave everything for the last minute! Please email if you need anything...I'll help where I can.

Quote:
I pm'd Cass today telling her I am the same way!I have some soda, lemonade & a 5 gal cooler of water. Bought cups and some paper products as well as a bunch of other stuff today. I have been Peafowl and duck watching today beause I just got some new birds. Love just watching them be birds. As for what to bring, look at what others are bringing and decidee what u like that we don't have. 2 days!

Quote:
I pm'd Cass today telling her I am the same way!I have some soda, lemonade & a 5 gal cooler of water. Bought cups and some paper products as well as a bunch of other stuff today. I have been Peafowl and duck watching today beause I just got some new birds. Love just watching them be birds. As for what to bring, look at what others are bringing and decidee what u like that we don't have. 2 days!

Procrastinators, unite! Tomorrow!
tongue.png

*world-class procrastinator here*

This is going to be so fun! My 2 dd's are so excited to see everyones birds they are bringing. And hopefully to sell some of ours. Cleaned out the pole barn a bit to fit any birds that are coming to the party. Collecting chairs & tables, etc. Need to get the fire circle set up. Tomorrow, probably.

Back
Top Bottom