VOTE! The most popular BYC threads of 2010~ and why we love them!

Which one(s) are your favorite threads of 2010 and why?

• Shark Sniper's Wine Dots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wingclan, A Chicken Clap RP

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Official Heritage Large Fowl Thread

• The Crazy Cockerels

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Opa's Place

• Ever feel lonely when you don't have PMs....

• Sdwd

• Alaska Chicken Lovers

• Mahonri's Second Annual New Year's Day Hatch &

• The Adventures of Barbara

• Chicken Addiction Anonymous

• Total voters
One , I like Delawares they are my favorite

B. its the one I post to more than the others, well the only one, I don't post to the others.

Finally , I like Delawares they are my favorite.

Oh yeah, SDWD.

Last edited:
Bee ......................... How is it that the biggest most active thread in all of BYC history just happens to get left out of the poll.

715 pages................ almost 54,000 post

by far the pinacle of what the BYC is about, and you just so happened to leave it off, Bee your killin me here LOL. I call for a recount LOL I smell a hanging chad hehehehe.

Enough said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL

Yeah, considering the Official Heritage Large Fowl Thread is the only educational, truly chicken-related thread on that list. . . I'd certainly vote it.

I had fun in the 2nd Annual New Year's hatch, but it was only popular because people babbled a lot, like they do in the Marans thread. (which honestly is 60% babbling about non-relative topics)

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Well! SDWD!!! Of course!! Why? Because it's my home away from home! The fine folks in SDWD are like second family to me!
hugs.gif
I could sit here all day, enumerating and describing all of the reasons why I follow, and post to, the SDWD, but you're just going to have to experience it for yourself! So come on by, pour yourself a cup of whatever, pull up a nice big squishy bean bag chair, and make yourself at home! The rest of us already have!
ya.gif

SDWD FOREVER!!
celebrate.gif

pssstt...you'll find us over in Random Ramblings!
wink.png

Everytime I log on .. it's straight to the PM thread .. but that's where my peeps hang out ..

I really love the Barbara thread also!

Back
Top Bottom