V'V the Ninja.

Im not 100% sure if this is a normal chicken bahavior, but god does it make for a funny story!
My EE, V'V, was outside with the other hens when I brought this massive horn worm from the tomato patch over.
As usual chicken football began the moment i tossed it in...
However, as they ran for the third time in the same circle, V'V lowered her head to the ground, stuck her butt in the air and then ran like a ninja at them!
When she decided she was close enough she lept into the air, flapped her wings, and nailed poor Bug in the face with her foot, Ninja style! One foot up, one foot back, Hi'yeah! type of things!
She then stole the horn worm and ran off with it!
My hen is secretly a Ninja XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. My EE and my leghorn think they are ninjas too.
smile.png

Quote:
Oh I just love when she does that, its so funny to watch!
big_smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

It is. Wait until you get 2 that think they are ninjas, and they have a ninja fight. Lol, I love watching my 2 "ninjas" playing with eachother. They are getting close to laying age, I'm hoping they don't grow up too much and quit playing.

Quote:
big_smile.png

It is. Wait until you get 2 that think they are ninjas, and they have a ninja fight. Lol, I love watching my 2 "ninjas" playing with eachother. They are getting close to laying age, I'm hoping they don't grow up too much and quit playing.

Oh goodness, thats to funny!
I hope some of my younger ones start playing ninja also, this is just great! XD

Back
Top Bottom