W & BW Ameraucana Pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birch Run Farm, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    I've got three pullets available out of my flock. One is wheaten and the other two are BW. They are just over two months old now and ready for homes. The photos on my website are the parents.

Note: The winning auction price will be per bird, winner can take all three or just one, etc.

http://birchrunfarms.com/Home_Page.html

Shipping is available with a box starting at $15 and cost to your address. I also have one wheaten cockerel and three splash wheaten cockerels if you wish to put together a breeding flock.

Photo of the group from a few weeks ago:

[​IMG]

Older sisters and breeder female in molt:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  2. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Someone has asked about egg color. Please see the egg basket photo on my home web page. Also, my stock is all Wayne Meredith bloodlines via other breeders. I think they are pretty nice birds! The parents have all done very well when exhibited here in New England.

This is an auction, I've had several messages to purchase the whole group. Bid away!

3. BlackCochinLover

BlackCochinLover Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2011
    Maryland
    So how much would shipping be to my area?

4. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Unfortunately I can't be accurate on shipping costs without knowing the final weight and how many boxes are needed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by