Wafer incubator wont go past 90 degrees

Adolfus Nile

Chirping
Jan 12, 2023
I just replaced the wafer on this incubator and I have a whole lot of eggs to incubate but I cant seem to get the thing to warm up past 90 degrees. At this point im wondering if theres nothing wrong with either wafer and i'm just doing something wrong. Any advice appreciated

Have you used a secondary thermometer that you know is accurate to verify the temp? That’s my first thought.

How long have you left it running? At least 24 hours? Remove and replace the wafer again? I dunno, it may be the incubator itself and you’ve done nothing wrong.
Its been about 24 hours now. It was only off for about 24hrs after the last hatch. Worst case scenario I put the old wafer back in. I replaced it because it was running too hot and I couldnt get the temperature to turn down. Since The problem im having now and the problem that I was having before is the same I'm wondering if the problem is me. Cant get the temp to change.

Its been about 24 hours now. It was only off for about 24hrs after the last hatch. Worst case scenario I put the old wafer back in. I replaced it because it was running too hot and I couldnt get the temperature to turn down. Since The problem im having now and the problem that I was having before is the same I'm wondering if the problem is me. Cant get the temp to change.
What kind of an incubator is it?

I had that one! 90 degrees is cool not hot. Have you turned the adjustment lever on top more? Like I had to turn it a lot at first to get an adjustment.
The old wafer had the incubator running hot and i couldnt adjust the temperature. the new wafer wont go over 90 and i cant adjust the temperature. In both cases when i move the dial or whatever its called i get no temp change, even when i move it a lot

Back
Top Bottom