: ( waiting for the vet to call

Thanks everyone. I swear I'm crying for every dog I've ever cared about tonight. They're all very close in my heart. I hope that means they're helping Jack adjust to his new home.

It's always hard to lose a canine friend. Been there Henrietta- all I can do is give you a big hug.
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry. I know you loved him well and I see him running through green fields, young and healthy again. Our dogs are family and the loss is just as hard. Hang in there, you have all of our support and sympathy.
hugs.gif

Henrietta, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sitting here crying, too, thinking about the two dogs we lost last year and knowing the saddness you're experiencing. We bring them into our family and love them so, and feel their loss as much as for any other family member (maybe even more than certain ones). Sending comforting hugs your way.
Liz

I am truly sorry to hear about your little one. I am certain you gave him a a great life with lots of love. He was lucky to have had you in his life just as you were lucky to have had him in yours.

hugs.gif

Im so sorry for the loss of your Jack
hugs.gif
I saw you in chat last night and didn't see this till now or I would have said something then.

I know how hard it is to have them go, but he went at home and with peace. He knows he was loved and that counts for a whole lot.

Thanks everyone. It does help to know that others understand. I have family members who don't get it and are rather cruel in what they have to say.

Back
Top Bottom