He saw our Aussie Monday afternoon. Jack has slowed down over the last month and suddenly last week started having a really tough time getting around. The vet found a mass on his liver and long story short, Jack is having a tough time breathing this afternoon. He had seemed like he was comfortable enough to maybe make it through the weekend so we could spend a little more time with him but it's looking like we're not doing him any favors letting him hang on. Such a hard decision even though I know it's going to be made in a matter of days anyway. Our vet is off on Wednesdays so I put in an emergency call to see if he'll meet us tonight rather than prolonging this. No call back yet.