Waiting so diffcult !

Jul 28, 2019
Northern California
Tonight at 7pm will be my 20th day with my two little Americana eggs ! They been wiggling but no sounds or pips yet! Any advice ?

Its at 37.5 Celsius and 70 % humidity but i accidently locked down day early on 17th !
My 1st attempt at this, I had 5 eggs but only 2 where fertile rooster was only in pen 5 days with my 2 year old hens

Settle in, start watching a series on television or do what a lot of us do and start making chicken noises at the incubator which actually encourages them in the hatching process.:)
Oh and early lockdown won't hurt a thing, late lockdown will cause grief.

Picture of eggs
20210715_140719.jpg

T
Settle in, start watching a series on television or do what a lot of us do and start making chicken noises at the incubator which actually encourages them in the hatching process.:)
Oh and early lockdown won't hurt a thing, late lockdown will cause grief.

Thank you! I been worried!
Movie time after my meeting n my green cheek concure n cockteil been making lot calls, its like they know the babies are close to hatching

You said they're wiggling, chances are they're well on their way to pipping internally.
Normally wiggles mean they are working their way all the way around the inside of the shell popping little bits away the entire time.
You can't see it but it is happening.

Back
Top Bottom