Waldo FL Swap at The Ranch at Waldo on Hwy 301 6/19 and 26

Well, It was slow during the morning - there were only 3 of us there. But in the afternoon it was pretty steady from 1 to 4 or so. I am going to close this thread and open a new one for July's which will be on the 10th and 24th.

Thanks all.

Will, I don't know if Jacki will have a swap on Sat. or not as I told her I can't come on Sat. as I am co-hosting the swap at the Dunnellon, TSC. She mentioned to me about changing the date to sometime in July. She did mention that she would probably be at the JAX swap on Sunday.

Back Yard Chicken/Tractor Supply Company Swap Meet
SAT. JUNE 26th, Dunnellon, FL.
FROM 9AM TO 2PM
11252 N WILLIAMS ST
DUNNELLON, FL 34432
(352) 489-7495
]---> MAP[/B]
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4045877#p4045877
Depending on how successful this swap is, will be a factor should decide to hold future monthly swaps.

MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA
LAST Sunday of the month, every month, 9am-1ish
Bent Creek Feed
10777 103rd St.
Jacksonville, FL. 32210
]---> MAP[/B]
(904) 777-3838
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=236943

Last edited:
I'll Ask her in the morning and post tomorrow night if she is ? As We will not beable to come as my mom and I are taking a tile laying class at Home depo.

Yes she is going to have it same time and place. Everyone is welcome!
thumbsup.gif

PamperedPullet will be there as well as a few others that have emailed me -

I also have several folks coming to look for chickens - so we'll be there - gate opens at 7:30am - (of course you don't have to be there that early if you don't want to!!) I have to feed up first lol!!!

Last weekend most of the business was between 11am and 4pm. But I do know that a lot of people get there earlier while it's cooler.

The next 2 will be July 10 and 24 same time and place so mark your calendars!!

Last edited:
We are planning on being there. We will have our poultry products with us so if you need feeders, waterers or meds, this will be the place to be. We might also bring a few birds, will have to see what we have out there.
Looking forward to seeing you there......

Back
Top Bottom