walking on foot that is bent in half

oh bummer. I was kinda worried when he told me he froze the body about that. I am waching my flock carefully. should I spray it down with lysol where rounder seemed to stay alot. I did quarenteen her after a bit but I am worried she contaminated it a bit. I cleaned out the straw and put new down and stuff but I am still a bit worried.

would Lysol kill merix if that is what it was...

I think some people use Oxine to mist. I use Lysol on my shoes before I go to the coop every morning to feed just in case. I would go lightly with it . It can irritate the lungs though. I havent used the oxine yet but Im planning on getting some. Oh and sometimes birds sneeze and it doesnt mean anyting. Do you have your birds on a regular worming schedule? Worms can make them more suspectible to other illnesses. I alternate mine. I have heard that the worms cant build resistance to Valbazen but I still change it up and use wazine(roundworms only), Safeguard( i use the equine version some people use the goat because its liquid), Panacur and Ivermectin. I use the paste on Safeguard and Panacur and worm each one takes about a minute a bird but that way i can give them a good looking over and check weight, feather condition, for mites and lice etc.

Back
Top Bottom