Walking with Chickens; Watching them grow

They generally don't have much in the center of the chest area and usually we don't notice because the "strip" on either side sort of hides that.

Sorry it has been a while but I have been building their coup/house (to put tv in or not to? that is the question.....lol)
BUT here is a picture at 4 weeks, and I really gotta get to bed but PowderPuff (aka Puff) sits on my lap like she's a cat....lol.

Well I am off to bed right now; the non-caffinated tea didn't help at all :p
caf.gif

how do your chicks show they love you? Mine rush and sit on my feet whenever i get in lol. They also fly to my shoulder.

how do your chicks show they love you? Mine rush and sit on my feet whenever i get in lol. They also fly to my shoulder.

I forgot to put in the picture last night x.x sorry!

That's a good question n.n no one's asked that yet!
When I open up the crate (they are getting to big for it so I let them out 5x a day to stretch cause the coups almost done) they literally will either hop off the stick and jump onto me or race out of the crate on to me almost instantly now
love.gif
Powderpuff appears to love sitting on me more than the others and will ruffle her feathers at the others in warning haha. Hawk flies into my hair a lot but over all they will follow me around peeping non stop until I sit down. I honestly can't believe chickens can love so much, I never thought of them much before I got them o.o

my babies LOVE scrambled egg....they play 'football' with it. I have 12. how many do you have?

6 hens haha

Domino (is white wit 2 spots on head), Serce the all white, and Gardenia the plant eating white and spotted tetra tints
Powderpuff (my baby), Hawk (perches on head alot) and Peeper (sisters named for the noise) buff orpingtons

n.n

I intialy ordered ten, but ended up with twelve-

2 Buff orpingtons- Dandelion and Daffidol- really tame and lovable
2 Amaraucanas- Pebble and Marble- a litte stand-offish, but they are getting better
2 Silver Laced wyandotte- Lacey and Macey- timid, but once they figure out you don't eat chicks for breakfast, they like you.
lol.png

2 Black Australorps- Polly and Attila the Hen - very cute and curious
4 Gold Star- NEED HELP WITH NAMES - are off in their own little world

Could you help me find names for them? They are very adventurous and are a deep reddish gold color. Thanks!

I intialy ordered ten, but ended up with twelve-

2 Buff orpingtons- Dandelion and Daffidol- really tame and lovable
2 Amaraucanas- Pebble and Marble- a litte stand-offish, but they are getting better
2 Silver Laced wyandotte- Lacey and Macey- timid, but once they figure out you don't eat chicks for breakfast, they like you.
lol.png

2 Black Australorps- Polly and Attila the Hen - very cute and curious
4 Gold Star- NEED HELP WITH NAMES - are off in their own little world

Could you help me find names for them? They are very adventurous and are a deep reddish gold color. Thanks!

Hmm...... how bout something like Mayan and Aztec? Since those cultures actually revolved around protecting gold in their times and have hidden secrets; kind of like being in their own world n.n

Just a suggestion haha

Back
Top Bottom