Wallhanging "Holiday Stars" /Handpieced, Handquilted/N GA(SOLD)Thanks!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Aug 31, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

This wallhanging, complete with hanging sleeve on the back, is 24" square. 100% cotton, all new fabric in shades of hunter green, gold and burgandy. Entirely handpieced and handquilted by yours truly. Asking $45, inc shipping. Pymt by postal money order. Thanks!
    BTW: there is a folded towel behind the wallhanging in the picture to keep it from falling and it appears that the stars are not straight, but that is an optical illusion.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
  2. speckledhen

Still available, friends. For references regarding the quality of the piecework, some BYCers have my quilted items: Marlinchaser, Terrielacy, Tuffoldhen, gumpsgirl and eggchel. Oh, and Henhaven. If I've forgotten anyone, sorry!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

If I wasn't going away this weekend, I'd buy it. Sadly I need the money for my trip. It's so pretty [​IMG]

4. speckledhen

Boy, I do understand that! Between our groceries for the month and the feed we got today, we spent $400! And I know we'll buy more later. There was no meat in the cart, either. With the house pymt, that's more than half of our monthly income. It's crazy! And it's also one reason I'm selling off some of these quilted items that otherwise would just sit in a box for a few more years. Times are tough right now.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Cynthia~ You're not kidding. It seems like the moneys out the door before the paycheck even arrives. :mad:

6. speckledhen

Folks, if you give gifts at Christmas, this would be a good one! [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

This and the Jacob's Ladder Table Runner are both still available. [​IMG]

8. speckledhen

Still available, folks. This would make a great holiday decoration or a gift for someone.

9. speckledhen

Its been quite awhile so thought I'd let you know that this wallhanging is still available. Thanks! [​IMG]

10. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    BUMP!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by