Wallhanging "Holiday Stars" /Handpieced, Handquilted/N GA(SOLD)Thanks!

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
This wallhanging, complete with hanging sleeve on the back, is 24" square. 100% cotton, all new fabric in shades of hunter green, gold and burgandy. Entirely handpieced and handquilted by yours truly. Asking $45, inc shipping. Pymt by postal money order. Thanks!
BTW: there is a folded towel behind the wallhanging in the picture to keep it from falling and it appears that the stars are not straight, but that is an optical illusion.

DCP_1261.jpg

Last edited:
Still available, friends. For references regarding the quality of the piecework, some BYCers have my quilted items: Marlinchaser, Terrielacy, Tuffoldhen, gumpsgirl and eggchel. Oh, and Henhaven. If I've forgotten anyone, sorry!

Last edited:
Boy, I do understand that! Between our groceries for the month and the feed we got today, we spent $400! And I know we'll buy more later. There was no meat in the cart, either. With the house pymt, that's more than half of our monthly income. It's crazy! And it's also one reason I'm selling off some of these quilted items that otherwise would just sit in a box for a few more years. Times are tough right now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom