Walmart livestock feed

Quote:
Heck yes they do. Thats why i regret having to buy their feed.

Can you order in maybe on line?

I am gonna see where this company is from and look at the ingredients in a few here.

I think the feed bags I was getting were 50 lb bags though....but still layer is like $17 a bag and the scratch is probably $13 at least.

They have cracked corn for $7 or $8 a bag at walmart the lady said they can't keep this feed in stock....that it is always out.

Something else nice about it is I can get it at midnight or 3 am if I wish.
lol.png

Just in case of emergency! That would be veryyyy nice. I could get online... but could u imagine shipping prices?
th.gif

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
Can you order in maybe on line?

I am gonna see where this company is from and look at the ingredients in a few here.

I think the feed bags I was getting were 50 lb bags though....but still layer is like $17 a bag and the scratch is probably $13 at least.

They have cracked corn for $7 or $8 a bag at walmart the lady said they can't keep this feed in stock....that it is always out.

Something else nice about it is I can get it at midnight or 3 am if I wish.
lol.png

Just in case of emergency! That would be veryyyy nice. I could get online... but could u imagine shipping prices?
th.gif

I would check around on some of them. I don't know if jeffers has feed but all orders over $60 has free shipping. You might be able to find something like that?

I would check tractor supply. Not sure of others out there.

Quote:
th.gif

I would check around on some of them. I don't know if jeffers has feed but all orders over $60 has free shipping. You might be able to find something like that?

We have a tractor supply kind of store near us.. all i ever see is purina, but they might have others. i'll ask .

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:

We have a tractor supply kind of store near us.. all i ever see is purina, but they might have others. i'll ask .​

See if they can order in an item they carry online through tractor supply?

Brand name may not matter as much as the nutrition specs, look for the tag and go with that (each batch must be tested and concur with those specs).

Back
Top Bottom