Walmart livestock feed

Wish my Walmart carried feed!
hmm.png

It does say it is made on the bag in Honduras....sounds somewhere forgien? Maybe they mean the actually bag the feed comes in.

It was this website on the bag also www.AnduroMgf.com but I have not looked at that yet.

It does have a bag of mana pro and talk about their feeds on the back of the bag as if this was made by them.

I have the tags and it says made by manna pro on them. I will up load them for the ingredients and such in a few.

Quote:
Talk to the store manager and ask them too red....see if they will order it in for you or for everyone?

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
See if they can order in an item they carry online through tractor supply?

IS there a type of food you recommend?​

Do you mean brand? For what animal?

I see it say s 15% on the layer, I thought 17% was better for layer but I have oyster shell out there anyways so it does not matter.

Can someone compare these percentages to a name brand label they have, layer feed and scratch?

53126_walmartfeed.jpg

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
Do you mean brand? For what animal?

brand, chickens.​

You know what, I was giving something called "all purpose poultry" from Del farm and feed store. It has a lower protein percentage and probably calcium but I substitute with oyster shell for the laying hens anyways.

I doubt you could get that in your area even by online ordering. This use to be $9.99 plus tx a bag now almost $16 with tax. Other bags of lay and chicken feed here are $17 and up at the feed store.

We don't have tractor supply stores around here so I am not even sure what they carry. I will take a look though.
wink.png

Quote:
I wanted to say thank you for letting me know.
smile.png

I wish they carried more then just the chicken feeds....maybe as it gets more popular they will up what they stock. Maybe I should talk to the manager he is a nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom