Want to buy Black, Blue, White Standard Orpingtons

khable

Songster
12 Years
Mar 16, 2007
LaGrangeville, NY
Hi all,

I have Buff Orpington Gals and just love them! I would like to add to my orpington flock but would like to vary the color a bit.

I also would like to only purchase about 3 or 4 of them. I ordered from My Pet Chicken before and had a good experience with them. But I don't see that they carried any other colors.

Anyone know where I can purchase just a few day old Black, Blue or White Orpington chicks??

I would also be willing to pick them up if they are with in an hour or two drive from my Dutchess County, NY home.

Thanks in advace for any help!

big_smile.png

Kim,
I am about 2 hours from Port Jervis, NY. After breeding season around August I have 3 blue Large fowl hens you could have. One very good quality and two just breeder quality. You can also have a pick of all the blue young ones since I don't keep or breed the common blues but Orpington hens are very hard to get in Black, Blue or white. I may have a few blacks or whites but can't guarantee any will be available. Sorry, no eggs available. Harry

Contact Sara on here I think she has a few blacks soon to sell.

Last edited:
I will be hatching out some BBS Orpington chicks this Spring, I don't know where I am in relation to you but if you are interested in getting on a waiting list let me know.

Warm Regards
Theresa

Back
Top Bottom