Want to get on list for 2015 peacock eggs

poobabysdaddy

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 28, 2014
i want to get eggs from few diff people and bloodlines........i am also interested in breeding aged peacocks.......let me know what you have....i am located in south central pa

DylansMom

RIP 1969-2017
6 Years
Jan 10, 2014
PA
i want to get eggs from few diff people and bloodlines........i am also interested in breeding aged peacocks.......let me know what you have....i am located in south central pa

There is a member on here named @snowshoe , lives in Snowshoe Pa, I have had excellent results with shipped eggs from him, this past summer he shipped me 5 eggs from his Bronze pen and 4 hatched and are doing well.

poobabysdaddy

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 28, 2014
nice to know i know if you deal with him then he is good.......i have saw a few peafowl farms and you have the best set upi have saw....i love visiting your place.........can i be adopted.....lol

Garden Peas

Songster
5 Years
Sep 23, 2014
I will be looking for opal and/or opal white eye and maybe some purple BS eggs next spring... And seriously having to do something about the pen situation
lau.gif

Garden Peas

Songster
5 Years
Sep 23, 2014
I AM NEW TO PEACOCKS ILL TAKE WHAT EVER COLORS I CAN THEN DO SELECTIVE BREEDING....LOL

Great plan! I would like to implement it also. I've identified that I need a completely different physical facility from present one, in totally different location, and about 10 years...
Or I suppose I can shop around for eggs in colors I like
gig.gif

You go, guy!

PS -- you are starting with a pretty fabulous chick already...
love.gif

Top Bottom