WANTED: 1 Mature Black Australorp Rooster

broncbuster07

Songster
12 Years
Jun 25, 2007
Waxahachie, TX
I have 5 hens that have been laying since March, but I'd like to let one hatch some chicks. I've looked all around and only found chicks and eggs. I don't need any advice, unless you know where I could definately find one. Thanks, T

I know the Humane Society in MO has one that comes with three hens (I'm wanting the hens, but hubby is kicking my current roosters out, so I'd have to find the Australorp rooster a loving home). Let me know if you're interested.

Jackie, would you wait until the weather cools down and ship him my way? I would pay you on top of paying for the shipping costs. Have you seen the birds? Are they healthy looking? Do you know if they've been tested? Are you sure that they are Australorps? Have I asked enough questions?
tongue.png

Earlene, the director, just called me this morning and I called her back. I certainly wouldn't ship him during this heat (HA! it's probably worse where you are!), but I would ship him. She knows her stuff, so I am pretty certain he is an australorp. She wormed them, dusted them and had them on a treatment of albon just in case, but says they are in good health now (besides the rooster over servicing the girls!
tongue.png
) I'll make an appointment to go pick them up this weekend if we have a rooster deal???

Back
Top Bottom