Wanted 6-12 of BLUEST EGGS shipping or NY, NJ, CT tristate pick up

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Mar 10, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I dont really care about the breed although would love more Araucanas but it is the color blue of the egg gene the roos is carrying and hen's egg that would be hatched that I am most concerned with. I am looking for the darkest blue possible.

I understand these may cost a bit. I would even be willing to take a long road trip if there are already started chicks or pulletts avaliable. I am already on a byc members list I think but I am afaraid of having so many mixed ages and would like some closer in the age I already have.

If someone has pics and are willing to show I would be most interested.

Thankyou [​IMG]

2. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    still looking???? anyone?

3. oberhaslikid

oberhaslikid Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2008
    Ohio
    This is the Bluest I have??
    [​IMG]

4. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Im backed up on orders at the moment. but these are my wheaten ameracauna eggs.

[​IMG]

5. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Those are really blue egg's which are tough to find.How far backed up are you and what do you charge?

6. pascopol

pascopol Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:Blue eggs blues.

Only a properly selected strain of pure Ameraucanas (not EE's) will give you consistent egg color and they will breed true.

7. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Quote:I have about 6-8 weeks worth of prepaid orders.... that is assuming the chickens cooperate ..... and the buyers still want them.... and the girls are still laying.

My egg color has stayed consistant for the most part. We had a cold spell and the girls slowed down and the eggs seemed paler.... I was afraid they were ready to take a break.....but this week they are cranking out the eggs, and the color is outstanding!

8. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    I looked on your website and the Wheatons are really nice.What do you get for a dozen?

9. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Thank you. Yes, they are beautiful birds and I am very proud of them. They came from Jean - Pips and Peeps.
    At this time I am not taking more orders.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by