WANTED: 6 Wheaten Marans hatching eggs

CluckyCharms

Songster
7 Years
Sep 28, 2012
Missouri, but Montana in my dreams
My Coop
My Coop
Well, my husband told me it was my choice what breeds we had, so I had everything all figured out...until last night.
th.gif

Does anyone have 6 wheaten Marans hatching eggs for sale for $30.00 including shipping?
smile.png

...fair warning, only keeping 2 pullets, so any cockerels or extra females will be rehomed (free) with someone in our area.

Please post pictures of your breeders and especially the eggs they lay (the whole reason he wants one is because of the dark eggs).

Must be wheaten - I really dislike the looks of black copper marans and blue/black copper marans, etc. :( sorry.

Money will be Pay-Pal only and will be sent Thursday the 29th. . If more than one person has these eggs I'll pick whoever has been here longest, and has the best looking birds and eggs. o.o

TIA! :)

Last edited:
I still don't have any offers as of yet. Please make note that I am NOT purposely trying to low-ball anybody. I'm still new to chickens, so I took a look at the swap thread and doubled my offer from that (it's usually $15 there) so I offered $30 for 6 hatching eggs of this breed in either variety.

SO - if my offer is too low please don't let me sit here in newbie-land not knowing the truth about the worth of the breed. thanks. :)

(but at the same time please don't take advantage of my ignorance, hehe)

Thanks for the information. :) I actually decided I want Wheatens for sure - since you posted about them I've been reading up on them and I think they're very pretty!!! They'll also "go better" with our small flock instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.

thanks again for introducing them to me!! I've changed my wanted description. :)

...these wheaten ones still lay the really dark eggs, yes? I hope so. =/ lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom