WANTED: A dozen bantam hatching eggs in OREGON

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rosyposyosy, Jan 25, 2008.

1. rosyposyosy

rosyposyosy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Ideal let me down... bad. My broody has been broody for 2 weeks (and false broody for a week, also the week I purchased the eggs), and they have changed the order once already, so (on the day they were supposed to ship [​IMG] ) charged me more, and now, being shipped tuesday, haven't come, and I already promised a woman on craigslist 6 of the eggs. I called Ideal during business hours, no answer, I emailed, etc. OK ENOUGH OF MY LITTLE RANT....

I need a dozen (BANTAM!! NEED TO BE BANTAM!!) hatching eggs to be shipped ASAP. Post your price, location, and breeds please!

THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLIES I GET!

EDITED TO ADD: These eggs aren't just for broody Fajita, they are for my incubator as well.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  2. Hi! I can send out a doz mixed in the morning and you should have them Mon. --- a few from the Silkie pen, a few from the mottled Cochin pen, a few from the Frizzle pen, a few from the Naked Neck pen --- if that sort of thing interests you.
    Or I can have a full doz from either of those (except the mott Cochins) if Mon shipping suits better.
    $15.00 per doz plus 'actual shipping'.

Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by