Wanted: Barred Rock Hatching Eggs

Hi,
I can handle your order if your interested. It would be easier to ship 18 instead of 24 but I can. For 18 it would be $30.00 and that would include shipping. 24 would be for $40.00 as the shipping will be higher.

Brandon
[email protected]

I am also looking for barred rocks. I need the smallest amount that you would send for just getting started.

Thanks,
Michelle

Last edited:
hi mem,
I can do 6 eggs for $16.00 and that includes shipping. I do not have any pictures of my flock but they are 100% purebreed and are very healthy.

Brandon

steffpeck,
I can send pictures to you of the barred rocks through email but im alittle on the slow side when it comes to the internet and stuff haha! Let me know!

Brandon

Thanks Brandon,
I would like to order them, but i am stalling b/c there are still a few things that I am sure about. Can you help me out with this or direct me to the right forum?
First, is there any issue with the chicks being so young when winter comes? Are there any extra provisions that I would need to take?
Second, what if I get roosters? I think legally they would be fine, but I'm not in the kind of neighborhood where everyone else may welcome them so well. We are spaced out enough to have chickens, but I don't think grown roosters would cut it. What do i do with them?
Thanks,
Michelle

Quote:
I know how you feel. I finally figured out just recently how to post pictures here. And I hate to say it, but even though I did it, I can't tell you how to do it.
It has something to do with going into the "uploads" option at the top of the pages (Index;Userlist;Rules;etc.)
But if you have loaded them on your computer, (and you must have if you can email them) you should-if I remember correctly- be able to upload them here.
Look under "frequently asked questions" and read those directions. Took me two days.
And as to the eggs....Thankya,,,,thankya veramuch

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom