Wanted-Black East Indies duck hatching eggs

kristin07035

Songster
6 Years
Jan 15, 2014
NJ
Im looking to purchase 6-12 black east indie duck hatching eggs.
I'm in NJ and have found shipping from east coast or at least east of the Mississippi have the best hatching results for me so please be in this shipping area.
Willing to pay any reasonable amount. Pure breed only please looking for really nice emerald green sheen.

Last edited:
Hi, I have Black East Indies and I live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland just below the Delaware line. My ducks are laying now are you still interested?

I realize this is a very old post, but I came across it in my search for a source of East Indies. Last year I won a bid for 6 East Indie eggs, and of the 6 I was fortunate to successively hatch out 4, but sadly one had some developmental anomalies and died soon after hatching, and another ducking passed away days later for no apparent reason. The remaining two are now happy, healthy adult drakes that live with three ladies, a crested Rouen and 2 welsh harlequins.
With a plan to breed and raise these amazing little ducks I’ve been searching everywhere for a reliable source to acquire more of this breed.
I’m currently in a bidding war for 6 East Indie eggs, and with fingers crossed, hoping you still keep a flock and sell eggs/ducklings. I also live in MD on the lower eastern shore!!

My email is [email protected]

Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom