Wanted: Brown Egg Layer Hatching Eggs And Cochin Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by team edward, Nov 24, 2010.

1. team edward

team edward Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2010
    Amarillo Area
    I am interested in purchasing purebred brown egg layer chicken eggs for hatching ( doesnt matter what breed as long as they are a egg layer) and purebred cochin hatching eggs (again doesnt matter what breed as long as they are purebred cochins) if you can help me out let me know!!! I would like 10 of each kind as in 10 brown layers and 10 cochins. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I can help you with brown eggs layers, but have no cochins.....If you would be interested in brown eggs layers I have everthing from RIR, BR, delawares, lav orpingtons, split black lav orpingtons, bbs orps and more....Please pm me if you need some of these by themselves! Thanks and Happy THanksgiving. Nancy

3. spydertoys

spydertoys Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Munfordville, Kentucky
    I have both..but the Cochins quit laying a few days ago..they will likely start back up in a few more days. I have Black and Blue Cochins, and Buff Orpingtons, Australorps, and Naked Necks available. All are good layers of large to extra large brown eggs.

Sydney
    Feather people Farm

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by