WANTED Chics shipped to Ga.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by newnanchic, Feb 16, 2008.

1. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I would like to buy some chics. I would love to have hens but to have them shipped I may have to go straight run. Anyone out there have any babies for sale?? Maybe a dozen???

2. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

Too bad you are not closer to me, I am covered up with cochin chicks. The only thing is I don't ship chicks.

3. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Margaret ships chicks and has a number of breeds to choose from. Here is her website so you can contact her. Her user name on here is mergmet

www.endlessfarm.net

4. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Thanks I just emailed her to ask about shipping to Georgia. Any other ideas YA"LL ????

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Well, if I only had more than two pullet chicks available, you could take a little drive up to the mountains and pick up a few. And I'm not even positive yet that one of the pullets is a pullet yet. I'll be hatching in April so I may have some Welsummers, Blue Marans and perhaps more Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons available by May sometime.

6. Hi! I'm just across the line in SC. I have chicks hatching weekly if you want to come pick some out (or I might could talk Hubby into meeting part-way).
    Shipping chicks is too complicated for me, tho.
    Lisa

7. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Would you be interested in a couple of adult blackstar hens?

I'm not that far from you, I'm in Douglasville.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by