wanted: discarded sheets

lorihadams

Songster
11 Years
Sep 17, 2008
virginia
I am looking for people's unwanted sheets. I have a project and need lots of fabric and I am looking for an economical way to get lots of it. If you have anything lying around that you want to get rid of please let me know! I don't care what they look like....as long as they aren't gross...you know what I mean? Thanks! Just shoot me an email if you are interested in helping me out! Thanks again,

Lori

I HAVE to ask and you knew someone would.... whats the project? You trying to get out of jail free or what?

While I'm at it.

Anyone got some really nice sheets (preferably still in the package) nice silk? super high thread count? Drop me a line - I'll pay postage..

OH yeah - Queen Size.
wink.png

Edit to add: Any feather comforters needing a home - same size, drop me a line - fast!

Last edited:
I am looking to make some inexpensive grocery bags and I found a pattern that uses sheets. I just figured I may as well ask and see if I could recycle some....I also have a dog that is getting ready to have puppies and last time we used old sheets for bedding for her when she delivered so if the sheets aren't suitable for sewing we will use them for that. I just thought i would put it out there and see what happened!

Thanks!

Lori

That's a great idea! I'd strongly suggest looking at thrift shops. I know we find lots of them at our "buy the pound" goodwill (1.10/lb) and most thrift shops sell them pretty cheap!

Back
Top Bottom