Wanted Duck Hatching eggs anywhere & Ornamental Ducks in TN/AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SportTees, Mar 17, 2009.

1. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm looking for duck hatching eggs. I'm wanting different kinds so just post what you have. If you are located in Middle TN or North East Alabama within driving distance I also want ornamental duck pairs that are reasonable priced. Thanks

2. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    I have some khaki campbell duck eggs. But i have only one female laying. However she gives me an egg or two a day! Let me know if you are interested. I have 6 of her eggs in my bator due on the 23rd. All are moving and look great! CANT WAIT for them to hatch!

3. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    I am in ny and have production rouens and crested rouens. I can ship.

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I have khaki campbell/buff and khaki campbell/runners.

I have 4 in the bator with another week to go. Candling shows them all wiggling [​IMG]

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have rouens, pekins, and cayuga--one duck of each laying atm. They are all together with drakes of all three breeds, so you could get pures or mixes. I wouldn't be able to ship for about a week, since I need to fill my bator first, but I get 3 eggs daily, so it won't take long [​IMG] Shipping is $8, $10 for 1 dozen eggs.

ETA: I have 6 in the bator on day 4, and can see veins in all of them already. rbamterry also has some of these ducks' eggs, and says hers are doing well also. [​IMG]

ETA: Both pekins are laying now [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  6. Webfoot

Webfoot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Central TX
    I have Welsh Harlequin and Cayuga--can ship 12+ at a time; and Buff ducks, can ship 6+ eggs at a time.

Webfoot

7. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    You have harlequins??? We may have to talk after I get my latest batch out of the incubator [​IMG]

8. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have call duck hatching eggs. Right now I have them in mixed color and gray. As of this time Im only selling them in batches of mixed and gray (like an assortment). If you are interested, pics of the ducks are on my website. And you can send me a PM.

9. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

Can you Please post a price + Shipping that you want for the eggs and how soon you could ship them. The ones I'm hatching now will be coming out next week so I need replacements soon [​IMG]

10. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:[​IMG] $18 total for 1 dozen eggs [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by