Wanted Duck Hatching eggs anywhere & Ornamental Ducks in TN/AL

SportTees

Songster
11 Years
Aug 17, 2008
Southern Middle Tennessee
I'm looking for duck hatching eggs. I'm wanting different kinds so just post what you have. If you are located in Middle TN or North East Alabama within driving distance I also want ornamental duck pairs that are reasonable priced. Thanks

I have some khaki campbell duck eggs. But i have only one female laying. However she gives me an egg or two a day! Let me know if you are interested. I have 6 of her eggs in my bator due on the 23rd. All are moving and look great! CANT WAIT for them to hatch!

I have khaki campbell/buff and khaki campbell/runners.

I have 4 in the bator with another week to go. Candling shows them all wiggling
big_smile.png

I have rouens, pekins, and cayuga--one duck of each laying atm. They are all together with drakes of all three breeds, so you could get pures or mixes. I wouldn't be able to ship for about a week, since I need to fill my bator first, but I get 3 eggs daily, so it won't take long
smile.png
Shipping is $8, $10 for 1 dozen eggs.

ETA: I have 6 in the bator on day 4, and can see veins in all of them already. rbamterry also has some of these ducks' eggs, and says hers are doing well also.
smile.png

ETA: Both pekins are laying now
smile.png

Last edited:
I have Welsh Harlequin and Cayuga--can ship 12+ at a time; and Buff ducks, can ship 6+ eggs at a time.

Webfoot

I have call duck hatching eggs. Right now I have them in mixed color and gray. As of this time Im only selling them in batches of mixed and gray (like an assortment). If you are interested, pics of the ducks are on my website. And you can send me a PM.

Can you Please post a price + Shipping that you want for the eggs and how soon you could ship them. The ones I'm hatching now will be coming out next week so I need replacements soon
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom