WANTED: Feed TAG and Bag Pictures

Which feed brand/s do you feed your flock?

• Total voters
Pics
I don't see Blue Seal or Green Mountain feeds listed.

Do you need Green mountain NON-GMO broiler crumbles pics ?
Sorry I'm way to lazy to look through 5 pages but I have that and could pic it for you.

Why do you have this list? Just so people can see the tags? Great idea. Should be a sticky with a list of then on the 1st post and pics in the following posts... but only 1 person posting and updating the list

Well I’m not home but I use Purina Flock Raiser!
79096929-D78A-46CC-9E42-CAB6CD8CDC86.jpeg
202C8E1B-234D-45A1-9A97-BB6A848E96F0.jpeg

I don't see Blue Seal or Green Mountain feeds listed.

Do you need Green mountain NON-GMO broiler crumbles pics ?
Sorry I'm way to lazy to look through 5 pages but I have that and could pic it for you.

Why do you have this list? Just so people can see the tags? Great idea. Should be a sticky with a list of then on the 1st post and pics in the following posts... but only 1 person posting and updating the list
Have you seen my Google Sheet?
It's a linked below in my signature.

@Kiki I was checking your feed sheet, and I see that you don't have the nutrition info for Bar Ale Game Bird Crumble (which is what I've been feeding my adults).

I also just found a new feed that you don't have on the sheet, Hunt & Behren's Gamebird Crumble.

First picture is Bar Ale Game Bird Crumble, the second is Hunt & Behrens. They're both made here in my town.
View attachment 2683734
View attachment 2683735

note to self to add these:
There are such products available here in the UK and Europe. Whether you can buy similar in the USA I don't know.
This is one example. It's the one containing Flubenvet top line far right.
https://www.marriages.co.uk/products-poultry.php

However, it is usually more effective to buy a worming product and administer individual doses. This ensures the chicken gets the right dose.

Back
Top Bottom