Wanted!!!,goats

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roosters97, Jan 28, 2009.

1. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Looking for pygmys!!

2. griffin45

griffin45 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2008
    South Central Virgina
    Where are you in Virginia and why do you want Pygmys? Pygmys are nice, but if you are looking for a smaller breed that can help out around the farm, then you might like Nigerians. They are the same size as Pygmys, but they are less round and pretty much look like regular sized goat just smaller and they have some pretty amazing color patterns. We bought one pygmy recently, but we never seem to see them for sale much in central Virginia. If you don't have any luck on here you might want to try craigslist. We may consider selling our Pygmy doe in another month or so, but she has not been on our farm long enough for me to really assess her health and update her shots. Have a great day!
    Chris

3. luv2hobby

luv2hobby Out Of The Brooder

Jan 28, 2009
    i know a lady that has nice quality healthy pigmy goats in pa. she would be two hours from winchester. i can give you her contact info. he animals are clean and she has a tested closed herd. she has pet and registered. i buy from her, she also raises boers.i have gotten a doe from her every year for the past three years. you wont find a cleaner farm. she will help you with any problem at all. she even helps people with goats that didnt come from from her.i highly respect her.

4. dfchaser

dfchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    NC
    We are in northern NC and have pygmys. You can visit our site to see our herd. We have a bunch of babies running about that are not yet on the site.

5. miron28

miron28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    lenoir north carolina
    Quote:do you have any femles for sale ?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  6. dfchaser

dfchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2008
    NC
    I have one 5 yr old doe for sale, and possibly have 2 doelings for sale (have to check with my DH). The doelings are 3 and 4 weeks.

7. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    I am just looking for pets [​IMG] lol thanks guys i'll check that website out [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by