1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED: Hatching eggs for PICK UP in Northwest Washington!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by briarwoodpoultryjr, Mar 16, 2011.

1. briarwoodpoultryjr

briarwoodpoultryjr Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2010
    Wanted to buy hatching eggs in one or all of the following varieties, up to 18 of each:

Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons
    Black Copper Marans
    Blue/Black/Splash Marans
    Wheaten or Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
    Light Sussex

Will pick up next weekend (Saturday). Please PM me or email me with information - price, location, etc. Hoping to find eggs in Northwest Washington

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  2. Holli

Holli Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2011
    There is a woman in Chehalis, (probably on here) [​IMG], who doesn't have specifically what you are looking for, but may know someone who does. She had a post on CL a couple days ago for chicks, eggs, and incubator space. Worth a try!

3. briarwoodpoultryjr

briarwoodpoultryjr Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2010
    Hey thanks!

I'll keep looking!

4. kiwivet

kiwivet New Egg

Mar 2, 2011
    Hello there,

I live in eastern Washington and raise coronation cross (soon to be pure coronation), buff and light Sussex. I also have B/B/S and lavender Orpington but fertility is not as high as I would like and am not selling them yet. I am driving west this coming Friday (April 1st) and could bring some eggs from any of the Sussex. Or if you are interested in chicks I have some of the lights and crosses and possible some of the pure coronations (have to wait until feathering out) available as well. I am traveling I-90 then north to Bellingham.

I have been selling the pure lights and the crosses for $5/each or $4 if more than 10 are purchased. If I have pure coronations then I have been selling for $7/each or $6 if more than 10 purchased total. The hatching eggs for $15/dozen. Each flock represents several different sources-but of course there inherent limits to variety within the US [​IMG] I have selected down to breeding stock based on breed standard.

Let me know if any of this interests you:D
    Cheers!
    Carrie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by