Wanted hatching eggs in Kentucky

Roo

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 17, 2008
Lee co. KY
Looking for anyone with ( Hatching) eggs for sale in the Natural Bridge State Resort park area of Kentucky ( or within 50 miles of). Interested in several breeds so Anything thrown my way I may be looking for. Turkeys, Guinea, Chickens, and Call Ducks......

i have some chicken eggs that are mixed or pure, and some duck eggs and some mixed up turkey eggs. I live in elliott county

doesnt any one from ky have poultry?? Doesnt have to be eggs just looking to buy poultry.

Quote:
I have lots of poultry and eggs to hatch (I even have call duck eggs) - but I'm over in South Central Ky.

sorry
hmm.png

eta - come on over to the Ky People thread - we got folks over closer to you on there.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1840290#p1840290

meri

Last edited:
If you got something i want its not going to matter your not that far

Last edited:
I have barred rocks, buff orpingtons, cuckoo marans and coturnix quail but the quail are tied up for a week..I dont have any more grown birds to sell right now but ill be hatching barred rocks and buffs in a couple weeks and I can get hatching eggs for all three..

I HAVE RHODE ISLAND REDS,BARRED ROCKS AND ALOT OF EGGS THAT WILL BE CROSSED EGGS, BUT THEY ARE ALL GOOD EGG LAYING CHICKENS. IF YOU COME AND PICK THEM UP $2.00 A DOZEN

Back
Top Bottom