**Wanted Hatching Eggs, Please Read Details**

EURanch

Chirping
12 Years
Jul 3, 2009
Michigan
I am wanting to test out my incubator to work out any quirks before I purchase eggs.
I cannot guarantee the hatch rate or a hatch at all, since this is basically going to be a test run of the incubator.
Any chicks hatched successfully will be given back.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
I can take up to 41 eggs at a time, taking names now.
I am located in Mid-Michigan.

Last edited:
If you need some eggs, please let me know, I can ship a variety of purebreds to you. I don't ship 41 in a box as it would be too heavy to ship the way we ship and too expensive in shipping.
I can ship up to 20 eggs, depending on the size, so please let me know if I can help you. Have a blessed day. Nancy

Hi Nancy,
The incubator is still being constructed. We are hoping to have it ready to use by January. How much do you charge for eggs and shipping?
Thank you! Taylor

The lowest priced eggs we have would be 12+ delivlered white leghorns to you for $30, priority shipping, confirmation delivery and packed as described in our listing. We do not just put in egg cartons and wrap, Our system uses a great many boxes (not the prepaid kind)..... Our USPS system will be increasing the weighted boxes this year and instead of rounding to the nearest 1/2 pound they are rounding to the next full pound. So this will be much more expensive. We periodically run auctions as well, Please see our auctions out there now for the variety packs as well.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=432356

Have a merry Christmas and let me know how we can help...
Nancy

If your interested I can send you some SLW hatching eggs for $10/ dz and $15 flat rate shipping... in January.
smile.png

Nancy and WMR, I will keep both of you in mind when my Husband and I start shopping around for hatching eggs. :)
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom