Wanted: Heritage RIRs

lms0229

Chirping
Sep 2, 2017
Hi, I am looking to purchase Heritage Rhode Island Red hatching eggs from a show quality breeder. I want to hatch the eggs for my new father-in-law, so that I can surprise him with chicks for Christmas this year! He has been wanting the dark colored heritage RIRs forever! He adores his current chickens and spent months building the perfect chicken coop for them. They are spoiled rotten! He was told they were heritage and as they got older he was disappointed when he realized they weren’t... even though he loves them he had his heart set on the heritage variety. Shipping is preferred or if you are located in Texas please let me know... or in northern Arkansas as I will be traveling there in 2 to 3 weeks. Thank you!

Hi, I am looking to purchase Heritage Rhode Island Red hatching eggs from a show quality breeder. I want to hatch the eggs for my new father-in-law, so that I can surprise him with chicks for Christmas this year! He has been wanting the dark colored heritage RIRs forever! He adores his current chickens and spent months building the perfect chicken coop for them. They are spoiled rotten! He was told they were heritage and as they got older he was disappointed when he realized they weren’t... even though he loves them he had his heart set on the heritage variety. Shipping is preferred or if you are located in Texas please let me know... or in northern Arkansas as I will be traveling there in 2 to 3 weeks. Thank you!
Post here for Texas
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/texas.44/

Or here for Arkansas https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/arkansas-folks-speak-up.37675/or

Do you have Facebook? Look up Robert Leigh's Rhode Island Reds. He knows what he's doing breeding and hatching and shipping, you'll get good hatching eggs from him if he has any available.

Do you have Facebook? Look up Robert Leigh's Rhode Island Reds. He knows what he's doing breeding and hatching and shipping, you'll get good hatching eggs from him if he has any available.
Thank you so much! I will reach out to them both!

Back
Top Bottom