Wanted: LF Cochin eggs to or in Alaska

StraightShooter

In the Brooder
May 29, 2023
Hello LF Cochin lovers, I want to join your clic. I live in SE Alaska. And am looking for someone who will sell+ship me LF Cochin hatching eggs. So far I have only found one gal in Cali but I don't love the plummage on her black&white birds.

Hello LF Cochin lovers, I want to join your clic. I live in SE Alaska. And am looking for someone who will sell+ship me LF Cochin hatching eggs. So far I have only found one gal in Cali but I don't love the plummage on her black&white birds.
If all else fails, Meyer Hatchery in Ohio sells Partridge & White LF Cochin Hatching Eggs. Good luck!

Have you tried any of the hatcheries or don't you want to go that route. I know they are not cheap. Metzer farms shipped me my sexed Mallard ducklings 3 years ago from California and I am in Ohio. I got them just fine. You can find them online. Good Luck.

Have you tried any of the hatcheries or don't you want to go that route. I know they are not cheap. Metzer farms shipped me my sexed Mallard ducklings 3 years ago from California and I am in Ohio. I got them just fine. You can find them online. Good Luck.
So far every Alaska shipping hatchery I've found says they are out of stock for LF Cochins. Only small breeders have I found that currently have hatching eggs. I was hoping to find someone on the west coast because they are usually not as intimidated about shipping up the coast to Alaska. And I did find one gal in Cali but I don't really like the colors of her birds.

Back
Top Bottom