Wanted: Loving Home For Declawed Cat.. Please Read.. Sad!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Cathy, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Cathy

Cathy Out Of The Brooder

Lucky is a cute handsome neutered male tiger with white kitty, declawed cat who was thrown out of a car in a McDonalds parking lot in KY. He is at a animal shelter, with TONS of cats in need of a good home.. Is there anyone whom can help? He is neutered, declawed and a real nice kitty. Transport can possibly be arranged, within reason of course. Adoption fee is required to the animal shelter where he is located.. Can anyone help this poor cat? He has been thru alot and now he is in need of a second chance.. he deserves it!
    Thanks!

(Pictures can be sent to anyone on request please.. the pic is large and i cant downsize it..!)

2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    that is so sad, i wish i could take him...i wish i could take every cat in need of a home like that that's in horrible sitautions (or that was in a horrible situation in need of a home). I can't help them all though and hope someone has room for this boy! [​IMG]

3. Cathy

Cathy Out Of The Brooder

Thanks for reading this, i so want to get him out of this shelter because they are full right now and i would hate him to be put to sleep because of overcrowding. I have been told he is a nice kitty, so if you know of anyone send them my way. Also, please send his plea around to all you know, i so want to get him out of a shelter..!!
    Thanks for caring!

4. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Where is he in Ky?

5. Cathy

Cathy Out Of The Brooder

Russellville,KY if you are interested please pm me i can tell you more and send you a picture..
    Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by