Wanted Marradduna Basque Pullets (Hen) and rooster - near GA area if possible

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by bargain, Jan 1, 2013.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have one marraduna basque hen at POL and would love to find a rooster for her and a companion hen(s) or pullets almost at her age... Please let me know your price. I really don't expect to get for a dollar. Message me here please if you have some with pics please. Would like to be able to pick up if at all possible. Thanks and Happy New Year!

2. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    We have a pair available if you are interested. They are both from the last batch we hatched last year. They likely come from the same rooster, but that isn't certain as our "secondary roo" sneaks in to breed more than you'd think. They most definitely come from different hens. The little hen is solid white, bantam-sized (couldn't tell you why, she is just tiny) and smart as a whip. The rooster is going to resemble our main rooster "Thunder Thighs" - short and wide. We obviously already have two roos and don't need another - though we are raising one with these two just in case we change our mind, LOL. I will try to get pictures tomorrow or this weekend. Let me know if you have other questions.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by