WANTED: Modern Game Bantam

BlueJaye

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
Colorado
I'm looking for one hen/pullet under 2 yrs old as a companion for another Modern Game Bantam. I live in Colorado but would be willing to help organize a transport train to get her to me. Thank you!

do you go to any of the shows around here? i have some moderns but they arent for sale but if you go to the shows there are lots of breeders in colorado. the next show is in brighton next month if you are willing to wait. what colors are you looking for?

I would definitely like to go to the show! I want to get more into the show circuit around here as I am just getting into chickens, and LOVE them. Where/when is the show? How do I hear about future shows?

Right now I'm looking for a splash or red pyle. They are all just so gorgeous it's hard to narrow it down!

there are some breeders in colorado with both splach and red pyle and the colors you will see alot of at the shows around here are birchen and brown red. but any ways the show is in brighton and to find out about the shows look up the cpa colorado poultry assn they should have a web sight that has the show dates and where the are at. if you cant find it or need further info fell free to pm me with questions we go to all the local shows

there are some breeders in colorado with both splach and red pyle and the colors you will see alot of at the shows around here are birchen and brown red. but any ways the show is in brighton and to find out about the shows look up the cpa colorado poultry assn they should have a web sight that has the show dates and where the are at. if you cant find it or need further info fell free to pm me with questions we go to all the local shows

Back
Top Bottom