1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED: Modern Game Bantam

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by BlueJaye, Sep 19, 2013.

1. BlueJaye

BlueJaye Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2013
    Colorado
    I'm looking for one hen/pullet under 2 yrs old as a companion for another Modern Game Bantam. I live in Colorado but would be willing to help organize a transport train to get her to me. Thank you!

2. 4hmom

4hmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2012
    colorado
    do you go to any of the shows around here? i have some moderns but they arent for sale but if you go to the shows there are lots of breeders in colorado. the next show is in brighton next month if you are willing to wait. what colors are you looking for?

3. BlueJaye

BlueJaye Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2013
    Colorado
    I would definitely like to go to the show! I want to get more into the show circuit around here as I am just getting into chickens, and LOVE them. Where/when is the show? How do I hear about future shows?

Right now I'm looking for a splash or red pyle. They are all just so gorgeous it's hard to narrow it down!

4. 4hmom

Dec 11, 2012
    colorado
    there are some breeders in colorado with both splach and red pyle and the colors you will see alot of at the shows around here are birchen and brown red. but any ways the show is in brighton and to find out about the shows look up the cpa colorado poultry assn they should have a web sight that has the show dates and where the are at. if you cant find it or need further info fell free to pm me with questions we go to all the local shows

5. 4hmom

Dec 11, 2012
    colorado
    there are some breeders in colorado with both splach and red pyle and the colors you will see alot of at the shows around here are birchen and brown red. but any ways the show is in brighton and to find out about the shows look up the cpa colorado poultry assn they should have a web sight that has the show dates and where the are at. if you cant find it or need further info fell free to pm me with questions we go to all the local shows

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by