Wanted - porcelian d'uccle eggs

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Won some money at atlantic city and thought I should spend a few dollars on BYC. anybody have some hatching eggs available next wednesday?

I don't know if anyone here on BYC has any, but there's a seller on ebay who goes by the name 1234muki who usually has some. I've bought mille fleur d'uccles, porcelain d'uccles, and also silkie eggs from her, and have had pretty good luck with them. She packs her eggs really well, and is a really nice person to deal with. I've bought from her several times. Her name is Melinda. I've also spoken with one other person on this forum who has purchased eggs from her.

Good luck,

Paula

You're welcome. I just checked ebay for you. She doesn't have any porcelains listed right now, just millies. But you could message her through Ebay. She may have some, and they're just not listed. Just do an advanced search for her ebay name, and you can message her.

Good luck. I just love the porcelains.

Paula

Quote:
Wow I need some luck like yours. I'd have all kinds of chickens then.
wink.png

I went in with $8.00 and came out with $90. I split it with my mother. You should have seen her face. We went to the borgata. Next time come with us. It was my first time going. I beleive robin williams is playing on my bday?

I have bought silkie eggs from 1234muki, the first time I hatched 12 out of 14 not bad since that was my very first hatch and this time I have 14 eggs in the bator I have high hopes for anouther good hatch. I would recomend them too.

I have $20.00 left so I will bid on theres when the time comes. I just put a bid on 12 d'uccle eggs on eggbid. I hope I win
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom