Wanted: Quilt pattern. Roman Holiday

I've been looking and looking and nothing so far. Is roman holiday a new one or old one? I have magazines & books running out my ears cause my Nana had them all (so it seems). You want me to keep looking? I don't mind just don't give up on me

I love that pattern, Chel!

You know using batiks in jewel tones or Moda Marbles, you could have a Stained Glass Window quilt.

Hmmmmmm

Quote:
hu.gif
Sorry, which pattern?
lau.gif
I lost track.

Teresa,
Thanks so much for all your searching. How cool that you have all your Nana's quilting books to browse through. However, Im quite sure that the pattern is relatively recent so it wont be in one of your Nana's books.
It was a limited edition pattern being sold early this year or late last year??? that is now only offered in a kit. I want to use a different colorway, based on one I saw in a quilt shop in Oregon, made with Michael Miller Provence fabrics. They said that the pattern is no longer available except in the Roman Holiday kit with the Three Sisters fabric colorway which is more of a Christmas colorway.

Terrie,

If you go to Holly Hill, will you take your camera and take a picture of the Roman Holiday quilt that they have there? It is made up from the Provence collection by Michael Miller and was draped over a shelf of bolts, just to the left when you walk past their check out desk.
I must not have had my camera with me when we went or I would have taken a shot of it.

Thanks,
love.gif

chel

Quote:
You had your camera. You were too busy shopping to use it.
lau.gif

I will take that pic for you next time I am in.

love.gif
back atcha

Well they sold that kit.

So I measured the block. It is a 60 degree diamond with 8 inch sides, including seam allowance.

18_chel.jpg

Wow Terrie, that's awesome, did you make that with your EQ magic?

Did you get a photo of the quilt made of the Michael Miller fabrics?
fl.gif

Or had they sold that, as well?
hit.gif

Thanks so much,

Chel

Quote:
Not me, Im not skilled enough, but maybe Terrie will with the HQ Sixteen.... aka the dream machine.

chel

Back
Top Bottom