Wanted: Quilt pattern. Roman Holiday

I forgot my camera, Chel

seminolewind, as soon as I take my lessons that came with my HQ16 and practice on some quilts tops I have thrown together, I will be offering quilting services.

In fact, the services will be at an introductory rate for a few months because I will not be up to the skill level of the quilt show peeps.
smile.png
I can do a meander and other simple patterns quite well. So if that is what you are looking for, let me know.

Quote:
Hi Terrie, and thanks. It's a king size quilt. It's done in thirds. One third is done, the middle is almost done, and the third is not done. It's just quilted along the seams. I would like it finished. I just don't have the patience at this time.
Let me know when you are ready, I'll send it. Thanks, Karen

Quote:
First laugh Ive had all day. I guess you were so thrilled that you had a legitimate excuse to go to the quilt shop that the plan to take a picture of the quilt got lost in the excitement. Hmmmm, I could do that pretty easily. Wait, I think I did do that.... same shop, same quilt. LOL.

Maybe next time.
lol.png

chel

Quote:
First laugh Ive had all day. I guess you were so thrilled that you had a legitimate excuse to go to the quilt shop that the plan to take a picture of the quilt got lost in the excitement. Hmmmm, I could do that pretty easily. Wait, I think I did do that.... same shop, same quilt. LOL.

Maybe next time.
lol.png

chel

No kidding. I ended up in the sale room again. Need I say more.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom