WANTED: RIR rooster SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SGM, Apr 7, 2009.

1. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I am on the search for a RIR rooster to breed sex-link chicks from. I have a Cuckoo Marans rooster (utility quality) who I could trade if someone is interested. Must be breeding age and not aggressive.

2. Kung Foo Chicken

Kung Foo Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Darn I gave away 3 of them a few days ago. I'll keep an eye out and ask around.

3. SGM

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    Yeah they're everywhere usually. Shoot last year I gave a bunch away when I'd had strait run chicks. Well I sold my RIRs over the winter and now need a roo. LOL Just my luck. [​IMG]

4. BrackenFarms

BrackenFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    i should have one six 6.5 weeks old. where in easley are you?

5. hobbyfarmrookie

hobbyfarmrookie Chillin' With My Peeps

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=154875

You
    may think I'm crazy but I travel a lot, I will be in Columbia, SC in the next couple of weeks. I may actually be near you Monday night traveling from Kingspor, Tn to Augusta , GA; according to mapquest looks like you are right on the way. Look at the link I provided and let me know what you thinkl. The pictures are about a week old. I could bring one to you if you would like.

6. SGM

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    Quote:I'm near Mr. Dipps towards Pickens.

7. hobbyfarmrookie

hobbyfarmrookie Chillin' With My Peeps

If you tstill looking I'll be that way Monday afternoon, these guys are about 13 weeks old now.

8. SGM

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    Thanks but I'd like to find one either being given away or trade for. I give away tons of roosters each year so I'd like to find one someone just wants to get rid of or dirt cheap. Thanks for the offer, that's really nice of you! I really appreciate it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by