1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: Sebastopol Geese - Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SheriAnn, Jun 5, 2007.

1. SheriAnn

SheriAnn Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2007
    Marion, Indiana
    Does anyone have some of these in Indiana that they would sell? I would like live chicks - not eggs.

Thanks,
    Sheri

2. robbobbin

robbobbin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2007
    Hi, I don't have any geese, but I sure love to find some eggs. I also live here in Indiana. Central Indiana.
    Do you know anyone with geese eggs to sale?
    have a great day!

3. SheriAnn

SheriAnn Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2007
    Marion, Indiana
    Hi, I sure don't know anyone with the birds at all! I wish I did.

Sheri

4. Royal Oaks Ranch

Royal Oaks Ranch Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    Northern Calif
    LOL I have a flock of whites. IM in Calif... but they are being so dang stingy with their eggs this year.. Our weird weather has them all screwed up.. They graced me with 5 eggs and then stopped laying.. I set themso Im hoping MAYBE i get lucky and hatch a few more...
    Next year I hope they do better. Last year I had eggs all over the place...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  5. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    We ordered ours from Cackle Hatcheries. they are in Mo. I believe We tried to order from the feed store and were waiting for them to arrive last month but on the day we were supposed to pick them up we found out the lady who owns the feed store was in the hospital and never ordered them As she had told my husband where she was ordering we just went ahead and ordered them ourselves. Its getting pretty late in the yer to order though but you could give it a try.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by