Wanted Silike Chickens

chickensnever

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 25, 2012
I am looking for silkie chickens. Live in houston area. I dont want a rooster, really just want chickens. Like the silkies, but there are other breeds that are similar that I would take to.

Silkies are great docile birds. Everyone wants hens, so the price will be higher than roosters.
If you plan on showing your birds, be sure to do some research before you buy. Silkie breeders can vary greatly in what they consider a quality bird.

I found these adds near your area
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/714532/sq-stock-silkie-chicks-near-houston-tx

For quality pullets/hens message

Sundownwaterfowl sundown is not cheap, but with quality comes price.

For hatching eggs you may contact
Sundownwaterfowl
Cjexotic
mbrobbins

I do not have any hens to spare, i have people that have waited over a year to get silkie hens from me. I usually sell out of hens withing 3 days of contacting someone on the list. I sell culls for $20 - $40 depending on the sex, age, and quality.

Good Luck!

Thanks so much but I am not looking for show birds. Just pets really. I have a cross breed of laying hens and got 2 silkies the other day, just looking to make my sillkie flock a little bigger so they have friends like them. all my chickens are great they eat out of my hand and will sit in my lap after a long day me and my husband enjoy them. Thanks again for your help.

Back
Top Bottom