WANTED: Single duckling <7 days old!

PinkLadyLVT

Chirping
Apr 22, 2020
Chattanooga, TN/North Georgia
Looking for a single duckling under 1 week old within a 2 hour drive one-way from Chattanooga, TN. I ended up hatching a singleton Saxony duckling (under super weird circumstances, I may post about it later) who was underdeveloped and is very tiny, and she gets horrible anxiety because she’s alone. My other babies are 6 weeks old and way, way too big to be with her.

Prefer another Saxony but I know that’s unlikely, so looking for anything other than a Pekin or Muscovy. Please PM me!

Looking for a single duckling under 1 week old within a 2 hour drive one-way from Chattanooga, TN. I ended up hatching a singleton Saxony duckling (under super weird circumstances, I may post about it later) who was underdeveloped and is very tiny, and she gets horrible anxiety because she’s alone. My other babies are 6 weeks old and way, way too big to be with her.

Prefer another Saxony but I know that’s unlikely, so looking for anything other than a Pekin or Muscovy. Please PM me!
Aw, I hope you can find her a friend ❤️. I have some hatching now but I looked it up and you're about 4 hours away.

Back
Top Bottom