1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted Standard Partridge Cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by willkatdawson, Feb 28, 2009.

1. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    I live in Georgia

2. bumpershoot

bumpershoot Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Willkatdawson! I too have bee looking for standard sized Partridge Cochin eggs. I have found some on eggbid and ebay but their quality is unknown. I would rather find someone from here but, so far, no luck. Perhaps this post will bring forth a source.

3. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    PM KristenH on here. she had a whole flock of partridge cochins that she has been selllng eggs from. I know she was trying to sell the whole flock, not sure if she did or not.

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I will have some this summer. I have 3 Hens and a Rooster, they are still young but one hen is starting to lay.
    Mine are Non Hatchery and really nice. I will also have them in Bantam.

5. bumpershoot

bumpershoot Chillin' With My Peeps

Just for fun, would you post some pictures for us to drool at while we wait for summer to arrive?[​IMG]

6. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I will have some in a few weeks as mine havent started laying yet but they are hatchery stock.

Brandon

7. rbseggs

rbseggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    I should have some come later in the spring, they are laying now but I have not seperated my large fowl yet. still working on getting all the bantams hatching.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by