WANTED: Sultan and Mille Fleur and Crevecour

yellowherb

Songster
5 Years
Mar 22, 2015
Florida
Looking for Sultan and or Mille Fleur eggs (or maybe even chicks).

Sultan parents must have 5 toes, beards, ear muffs and of course head poofs. I say this because I have ordered Sultan eggs before and ended up with some 4 toed chicks hatch. I'm looking for good quality Sultans to help protect and eventually enrich the breed.

Mille parents I would like beards and muffs and nice feathered feet. Again, ordered eggs and it produced some normal looking chickens with mille spots..not what I was after :(

If you have good quality parent birds I'd love to get some eggs at a decent price. My ultimate plan is to help the local 4H elementary students acquire good chicks to raise for their shows(at great prices or free to unfortunate students) and to broaden the love of both of these breeds of wonderful and beautiful chickens!

I'm also interested in some eggs from Crevecour, to buy or swap for.

*If you are local to Florida and are willing to trade I can offer Cockatiel chick(s) and English budgie chick(s) or youngsters. I also have tuxedo button quail chicks/eggs and other pretty colors :) Now also getting ringneck pheasant eggs. I'm checking fertility.

Last edited:
I hope you find what you need! I really admire your motives, supporting local 4H
yippiechickie.gif

For the Mille fleurs, it sounds like you want some Mille Fleur D'uccles and what you got were Mille Fleur Booted Bantams (Mille Fleur is the color, both are excellent breeds!). Have you tried the D'uccle thread? There may be a breeder on there with some fertile Mille Fleur eggs to sell.

Hi, thanks for the info. What I ended up with out of the mille eggs is one booted bantam and one proper Mille Fleur D'Uccle. I found some hens at a local auction but they went a bit out of my price range, although I did come home with a pair of porcelains. I know I'm wanting at the wrong time of the year, even my own chickens are not laying well right now, but you never know..I thought I'd just get my wants out there and cross my fingers :)

Back
Top Bottom