1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted to buy: hatching eggs in NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mama24, Aug 16, 2011.

1. mama24

mama24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    GSO, NC
    Hey! We are finally moving to the country, house is almost packed, painting and starting to move this weekend! I'd like to buy some hatching eggs in a few weeks. I think in 2 weeks, I will definitely be ready, have my incubator set up, etc. These are the breeds I'm interested in, in order of preference

1. Tolbunt Polish, standard or bantam

2. Salmon Faverolle

3. silver laced or mottled cochins

4. Welsummer

5. bc marans

I would like to get a dozen of 3 different types to start, since I have a Hovabator, and that's all I can fit. [​IMG]

edited, I just ordered some hatching eggs to come in the last week of Aug. I still want another doz of one of the above to go in with those.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  2. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
  3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have welsummers and black copper marans and can ship you some hatching eggs. Please look at our pictures here: http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ If I don't have the welsummers loaded, I'll get some photos of them over the next few days. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by