Wanted - Unique, Great Laying Chicken Breed

I would be interested in a dozen black orpington, been looking for some to hatch...I have two black roosters and no hens. One is about 85% english and one is 100%...Let me know ,Thanks!!!

Sell me on your unique, great laying breed!

We want a chicken breed that is unique and rare enough to be in demand and lay well in our NW climate to keep us in eating eggs.
If it's a great laying breed it will be neither unique nor rare.

Plenty of rare breeds to be found, but they are rare for a reason. Even some that could be more or less described as "unique" but again that will be for a reason.

If they are a great laying breed they won't be rare. In my experience folks want good layers no matter how common more than they want rare or unique.

If it's a great laying breed it will be neither unique nor rare.
Plenty of rare breeds to be found, but they are rare for a reason. Even some that could be more or less described as "unique" but again that will be for a reason.
If they are a great laying breed they won't be rare. In my experience folks want good layers no matter how common more than they want rare or unique.
I do believe the OP was looking for project birds or the like to add new "flavor" to her coop.

I love your eggs! They turn out great for us!

Besides orps and Americaunas (which are BEAUTIFUL, by the way), what do ya got?

Hello!!!! Here's our list of availables:
Chickens
  • Black Copper Marans
  • Coronation Sussex
  • Blue, Black and Splash Marans ( we have one pen where we can do JUST Blues - it's splash rooster over black hens.
  • Blue, Black, and Splash Orpingtons
  • Heritage Delawares
  • Easter Eggers
  • Lavendar Ameraucanas,
  • Lavendar Orpingtons,
  • Silkies - blue, black, splash, white and some partridge
  • Welsummers
  • First Generation Red Stars
  • Speckled sussex We also have guineas, ducks, turkeys and geese (not yet laying)
Pics of most are on my BST listings but also on our website ......Please message me if you need more information and thanks~!

Hello!!!! Here's our list of availables:
Chickens
  • Black Copper Marans
  • Coronation Sussex
  • Blue, Black and Splash Marans ( we have one pen where we can do JUST Blues - it's splash rooster over black hens.
  • Blue, Black, and Splash Orpingtons
  • Heritage Delawares
  • Easter Eggers
  • Lavendar Ameraucanas,
  • Lavendar Orpingtons,
  • Silkies - blue, black, splash, white and some partridge
  • Welsummers
  • First Generation Red Stars
  • Speckled sussex We also have guineas, ducks, turkeys and geese (not yet laying)
Pics of most are on my BST listings but also on our website ......Please message me if you need more information and thanks~!
I am absolutely keeping you guys in mind! As soon as my full incubators are done :)

Back
Top Bottom